Janice Shaw Crouse has a fascinating report on Kofi Annan’s open meeting with staff last week: “Kofi’s comeuppance.” John wrote about the staff no-confidence vote that followed the meeting in “I got excited when I saw the headline.” Crouse’s account provides an entertaining insider’s view of the meeting that preceded the vote. Please check it out.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill