After a two-week hiatus, I was back on the Northern Alliance Radio Network today, and the first hour of our show is ready for download. We talked about the Pulitzer Prizes and the NSA and “secret prisons” leaks. We had some good callers, including a liberal who did his best to uphold the left wing’s position on terrorist surveillance. We finished the hour with our weekly “Loon of the Week” segment; this week the prize went to Pink for her hopelessly pretentious anti-Bush song–which, for better or worse, you get to hear.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell