In our second hour today, we talked about the hot-button issues of the day: gasoline prices and illegal immigration. Then we presented our weekly “This Week in Gatekeeping” award to a seemingly mathematics-challenged newspaper. We finished with a few thoughts on video on the web. Listen to (or download) the podcast by going here, or subscribe to all of our podcasts at iTunes by going here.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell