…the nationwide strikes and demonstrations in support of illegal immigration that are scheduled for Monday, May 1. We have readers scheduled to attend demonstrations in various locations to film whatever happens. I have no idea what story or stories will emerge, but I expect that whatever happens, or doesn’t happen, will be interesting. This time, we have lined up a professional filmmaker to supervise the production process. So if you are willing to attend the strike/rally/demonstration where you live and shoot some digital video to contribute to our film, and if you haven’t already signed up, please send us an email at email@example.com. We’ll reply with more detailed instructions.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell