Ralph Hallow had the great idea of catching up with former American Ambassador to the United Nations Jeane Kirkpatrick, and he recounts the results in today’s Washington Times: “Kirkpatrick hit liberals for blaming America first.” Last year I had the great good fortune of sitting next to Mrs. Kirkpatrick during lunch as a guest of Michael Ledeen in the American Enterprise Institute lunchroom; she looked and sounded wonderfuly, warm, friendly, and she remains an inspirational figure. According to Joseph Klein, the man who is following in Mrs. Kirkpatrick’s footsteps is getting the State Department treatment reserved for those who seek to advance the objectives of the Bush adminstration: “Let Bolton be Bolton.”
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell