Last year I expressed my admiration for Norman Podhoretz in “Learning from Mr. Podhoretz.” In connection with its summer reading series, NRO has posted Charles Kesler’s March 2004 review of The Podhoretz Reader (the review links to the Amazon entry for the book): “An American Original.” It is a stylish review that does substantial justice to its subject.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- 97 Percent of All Liberal Claims Are Wrong
- Earth's Climate Shows 2,000-Year Cooling Trend
- In which Keith Ellison finds me of use
- Next, let's poll the police
- The Collapse of the Democratic Party In South Dakota: What Happened?
- The Cuba appeasement and the latest detainee release -- is there a connection?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell