Michael Barone supplies some needed perspective in his commentary on polls and turnout in his excellent column today. In trying to maintain perspective on the current state of the critical races I have found Hugh Hewitt (and his colleague Dean Barnett who is also posting on Hugh’s site) as well as the gang at Wizbang Politics most useful. I’ll be checking them both frequently over the next week. See, for example, Hugh’s deconstruction of a Sunday Washington Post story as well as Jim Addison’s take on the latest “Michigan polls” at Wizbang Politics. (While over at Wizbang Politics, don’t miss Jim’s “Name that moonbat.”)
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell