One of the problems of being part of the minority for twelve years is that not many people pay attention to you. Then, when the spotlight finally seeks you out, you may be ill-prepared to act like part of the mainstream. Thus, Charlie Rangel, seemingly (and inexplicably) unaware of the brouhaha over John Kerry’s insulting of the troops, repeated the insult today on Fox News Sunday. You really have to see this to believe it:
Better yet, Rangel promises hearings that will prove that American soldiers are dumb, ill-educated and otherwise unemployable! I can’t wait.
Rangel is a fool, but it’s possible to get away with foolishness. It’s foolishness plus arrogance that is a deadly combination.
To discuss Rangel’s comments, go here. If you have a web site and would like to reproduce the video, just click the “Get Code” button on the video player.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
- The man our founders warned us against
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell