This year’s Nobel Peace Prize Concert includes a featured artist (hint: his last name is “Islam”), courtesy of the peace prize committee that is (according to Bruce Bawer) “sending a grim message.” The artist may be available just in time to swing by Munich and provide the musical accompaniment to the Munich conference I propose below.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell