Yesterday I proposed, if the Bush administration were going to cave on negotiations with the mad mullahs on Iran and their Syrian lackeys, that it call for a conference with the Axis powers in Munich. No such luck. According to Eli Lake in today’s New York Sun, the big day may be December 7 in Riyadh, “though last-minute hiccups are expected to push the date back.” Pearl Harbor Day with the mad mullahs in Riyadh? I should think that an American diplomat with a sense of history might start hiccuping right now to move the date back and set a new date that will live in infamy.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell