Our friends at the Ashbrook Center and at No Left Turns have just posted a thoughtful column by Travis Smith on the Intercollegiate Studies Institute’s study on citizenship: “Education and citizenship.” The Ashbrook Center’s estimable Peter Schramm writes that “Travis is a good guy, even though Canadian.” I would add that we have more than one crisis in citizenship on our hands and that Smith’s column has prompted me to reflect anew on at least two of them.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell