I meant to get to this New York Daily News story a couple of days ago: “Wild sex 101.” At Columbia University, it’s a little difficult for speakers of certain persuasions to speak without interruption. See, for example, Stanley Kurtz’s update at NRO’s Corner on Columbia’s apparent nonfeasance in following up on the disruption of Jim Gilchrist’s appearance on campus earlier this fall. The Daily News story reveals that at least other consensual student activities can be pursued unimpeded.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell