Earlier today Paul prematurely sought to “revisit” Dartmouth’s Indian wars through the superb articles in the new issue of the Dartmouth Review. The new issue of the Review, however, prompted Dartmouth’s version of the Two Minute Hate today — transformed via the magic of doublethink into a “rally for civility.” Joe Malchow reports here and has compiled his Indian war dispatches here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell