In a fitting climax to Hanover’s Indian wars, the University of North Dakota Fighting Sioux whipped the Dartmouth Big Green hockey team last night 4-1 in the Ledyard National Bank Tournament. North Dakota native Phillipe Lamoureux in goal appears to have been a key to the game’s outcome. We wish the Fighting Sioux well in the tourney final against St. Lawrence tonight. Please let us hear from you if you attended the sold-out game last night and can report on the atmospherics.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell