This afternoon, some idiot hacked into our server and briefly disrupted the site. Everything is now repaired, with the only consequence that we’ve lost today’s posts. If anyone has them cached, we’d appreciate it if you could send them to us.
We’re not sure whether we will be able to identify the perpetrator or not, but if so, we will make every effort to see that he is criminally prosecuted.
Thanks to the many readers who have expressed their concern.
UPDATE: Everything is now restored. Many thanks to Annette at Hosting Matters and to reader Ray Rayburn, who found today’s posts cached at Yahoo and sent them to us. And thanks most of all to Joe Malchow, who prevented the problem from becoming much worse, and without whose help we would have been totally at sea.
To heap abuse on the moron who hacked us, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- There's something about Hillary's health
- Meet the black Charlotte police officer who shot Keith Lamont Scott
- Our under-incarceration problem, Charlotte edition
- How's the Coverup Going, Hillary?
- Mark Cuban and Gennifer Flowers to Square Off at Monday's Debate? [with comment by Paul]
- What the NFL Can Teach Washington About Social Policy
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell