I was saddened to learn that Deborah Orin of the New York Post died of cancer earlier today. I didn’t know Deborah well, but very much enjoyed the contact I had with her. We met when she sought out other bloggers and me at the Republican convention in August 2004. After that, we talked about a number of stories and traded tips here and there. Deborah was a wonderful reporter and columnist, known for her energy and good humor. Our sincere condolences to her family. She will be missed.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell