Earlier today, Pejman Yousefzadeh posted this YouTube video at RedState, under the title, “You can’t kill us all.” It’s an excerpt from a speech Ronald Reagan delivered to the British Parliament at the time of the Falklands crisis. It seems, really, like a relic of another world, but it wasn’t so long ago. And it is timely today in the context of the U.K.’s effort to figure out what to do about the kidnapping of its sailors and marines. As if that were a puzzle.
To comment on the video, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- The man our founders warned us against
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell