In her New York Post column today Michelle Malkin argues that Hillary Clinton pulled off a “a reverse ‘Sister Souljah’ strikeout” in her appearance with “racial racketeer” Al Sharpton at the National Action Network demagogue-a-thon in New York last week. At Michelle Malkin, Michelle gives her column the heading I’ve used here.
To comment on this post, go here.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell