The Duke lacrosse team won the ACC championship yesterday, defeating Virginia 12-9. The game was played in Durham, as was Duke’s overtime victory over Virginia earlier in the year.
Duke, with a record of 12-2, is ranked second in the nation behind undefeated Cornell, which defeated Duke 7-6 in Durham. Virginia (12-3) is third.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell