Paul and I will be on Bill Bennett’s radio show tomorrow morning, starting at 7:30 Eastern, 6:30 Central. No doubt Bill’s first question will be, “What happened to your site yesterday?” From there we’ll go on to the news of the day.
Scott, by the way, is in Israel. He arrived this morning (U.S. time), and will be meeting with a number of media and political figures. We’re counting on him to post his observations as he goes.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell