Paul and I will be on Bill Bennett’s radio show tomorrow morning, starting at 7:30 Eastern, 6:30 Central. No doubt Bill’s first question will be, “What happened to your site yesterday?” From there we’ll go on to the news of the day.
Scott, by the way, is in Israel. He arrived this morning (U.S. time), and will be meeting with a number of media and political figures. We’re counting on him to post his observations as he goes.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell