Paul and I will be on Bill Bennett’s radio show tomorrow morning, starting at 7:30 Eastern, 6:30 Central. No doubt Bill’s first question will be, “What happened to your site yesterday?” From there we’ll go on to the news of the day.
Scott, by the way, is in Israel. He arrived this morning (U.S. time), and will be meeting with a number of media and political figures. We’re counting on him to post his observations as he goes.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell