Paul and I will be on Bill Bennett’s radio show tomorrow morning, starting at 7:30 Eastern, 6:30 Central. No doubt Bill’s first question will be, “What happened to your site yesterday?” From there we’ll go on to the news of the day.
Scott, by the way, is in Israel. He arrived this morning (U.S. time), and will be meeting with a number of media and political figures. We’re counting on him to post his observations as he goes.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell