In one life Rex Parker holds down the fort at Rex Parker Does the New York Times Crossword Puzzle. In his other life at Pop Sensation, Parker provides very funny commentary on the covers of novels in his vintage collection of paperback pulp fiction. Bill Kristol forwarded a message yesterday steering us to the site with the comment: “His September posts made me laugh till I started crying.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell