One of the several fronts on which Bush administration policy is dissolving into absurdity is represented by North Korea. In his Wall Street Journal column on the New York Philharmonic’s pending date with Kim Jong Il, Terry Teachout finds the not-so-hidden hand of the United States Department of State behind the date (and offers the Phil some advice on how it might redeem itself in Pyongyang). For shame!
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- House committee document could mean trouble for anti-Trump "deep statists"
- Bombshell: Simpson Admits Fusion GPS Went to the Press to Salvage Hillary's Campaign
- Schumer Flees From Tom Cotton
- The Week in Pictures: Pod People Edition
- A Primer on the "Government Shutdown"
- White House issues tough statement on "Schumer Shutdown"
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell