Rudy Giuliani appeared with John McCain today at the Reagan Library, where tonight’s debate will take place, announced that he is dropping out of the race, and endorsed McCain. McCain’s momentum appears unstoppable.
I was never as down on McCain, or his prospects, as many other conservatives, but as of last summer I certainly didn’t expect I’d ever be writing that last sentence.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- The man our founders warned us against
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell