Rudy Giuliani appeared with John McCain today at the Reagan Library, where tonight’s debate will take place, announced that he is dropping out of the race, and endorsed McCain. McCain’s momentum appears unstoppable.
I was never as down on McCain, or his prospects, as many other conservatives, but as of last summer I certainly didn’t expect I’d ever be writing that last sentence.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell