Norman Podhoretz defends the consistency of Bush administration policy regarding the creation of a Palestinian state in his new essay “Israel and the Palestinians: Has Bush reneged?” Podhoretz’s essay takes off from, and takes issue with, posts by Paul Mirengoff here and Rick Richman at Jewish Current Issues. Rick Richman has now responded to Podhoretz’s essay in the first of a promised series of posts: “The Bush commitment to defensible borders.”
To comment on this post, go here.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Minnesota Public Radio: Anatomy of a Smear
- Mid-Week in Pictures: Round Up the Usual Suspects Edition
- The Cost of "The Resistance": For CA, It's $12 Billion
- A significant moment in administrative law
- Is There Any Basis For Consensus In American Public Life?
- Civil War on the Left, Part 54: Campus Cannibalism
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell