We understand that Bill O’Reilly will be reporting on and playing highlights of the audio clips of Barack Obama’s mainstream Chicago friend Bill Ayers on his O’Reilly Factor impact segment at ten after the top of the hour tonight. We posted the audio clips here (part 1) and here (part 2). It should be worth watching as this story breaks out of its cocoon following last week’s debate. Thanks to Hugh Hewitt, Guy Benson and Chicago’s Sandy Rios Show.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell