Michael Brodkorb has been following the story of Minnesota DFL Senate candidate Al Franken’s “forfeited” California corporation at Minnesota Democrats Exposed. In the latest update, Brodkorb tracks the shifting stories regarding the California issue and compares a letter produced from a Franken accountant to the state of California on the current issue with one produced earlier from a Franken accountant to the state of New York regarding Franken’s failure to provide workers compensation/disability insurance to the Franken corporations employees. Brodkorb’s intriguing post is “Franken’s tax problems in California: A tale of two letters.” The evidence is at the least suggestive of disarray in Franken’s business affairs.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- A Police-Involved Shooting In Omaha
- More evidence that the criminal justice system is too lenient
- Washington Post Attacks Rubio: He's Not Rich!
- Obama expounds the limits of Iran's anti-Semitism
- Is Hillary's Candidacy Just Another Business Deal?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell