Michael Brodkorb has been following the story of Minnesota DFL Senate candidate Al Franken’s “forfeited” California corporation at Minnesota Democrats Exposed. In the latest update, Brodkorb tracks the shifting stories regarding the California issue and compares a letter produced from a Franken accountant to the state of California on the current issue with one produced earlier from a Franken accountant to the state of New York regarding Franken’s failure to provide workers compensation/disability insurance to the Franken corporations employees. Brodkorb’s intriguing post is “Franken’s tax problems in California: A tale of two letters.” The evidence is at the least suggestive of disarray in Franken’s business affairs.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell