The video above takes off from Bob Dylan’s “Stuck Inside of Mobile With the Memphis Blues Again” (“Oh, mama, can this really be the end?”) and the famous opening sequence of D.A. Pennebaker’s “Don’t Look Back.” Lisa Schiffren implores the RNC or some loaded 527 “to hire this guy to do campaign ads. One funny Dylanesque parody of Obama is worth a thousand thoughtful conservative arguments.”
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell