RealClearPolitics features John Hinderaker’s “EPA quashes dissent on climate change” in its lineup this morning. In his update to the post, John notes that Noel Sheppard documents the almost complete media blackout of this story. Sheppard contrasts the media blackout of the story with the media’s treatment of the Bush administration. John’s post credits Kevin Mooney’s Examiner story for the tip.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell