In the course of a relatively brief interview with David Frum over two segments on Monday, our friend Hugh Hewitt demonstrates with clinical precision that Frum is or has become something of a weasel. One reads the transcript of the interview with morbid fascination.
Hugh challenges Frum on two columns that are available here and here. Hugh writes: “Frum accused me of narcissism because I treat the references to me in both of them as attacks on me. You read them and decide for yourself.”
Frum owes Hugh a confession of error and an apology that he is somehow incapable of giving. Perhaps more importantly, Hugh’s interview also demonstrates that it would be a mistake to take Frum’s work at face value. In any event, that is my takeaway from the interview.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell