Today is Veterans’ Day, and, as we noted here, it is the occasion for the launching of the Eleven-Eleven Campaign. The Eleven-Eleven campaign is sponsored by Beyond Tribute, on behalf of a group of veterans’ organizations that includes American Gold Star Mothers, the Wounded Warriors Project, the VFW Foundation, and more. The idea is to try to inspire eleven million Americans to give $11 apiece to support veterans. And the campaign makes it easy: just text “VETS” to 85944 to contribute.
The campaign is a bipartisan, internet-based effort that is being supported by liberals like Joe Trippi as well as conservatives like us. It is intended to run for two years. To learn more about the effort, follow the link above.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Clinton security detail also considered Hillary a nasty woman
- What's Up With the Polls?
- Democrat Agrees to Spanish-Language Debate, Drops Out When He Realizes Opponent Speaks Spanish
- Not rigged, thrown: Bill Campenni comments
- The Week in Pictures: Rigged! Edition
- Clinton Foundation employed senior Muslim Brotherhood official
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell