Dan Diker’s Jerusalem Post column refers to the IDF’s termination with extreme prejudice of three wanted Al-Aksa Martyrs Brigades terrorists in Nablus. The Obama administration has reportedly called on Israel’s National Security Adviser Uzi Arad to explain to his American counterparts the defensive nature of the IDF operation several days after the Iranian-backed terror cell’s murder of Rabbi Meir Chai, a father of seven.
Diker reasonably argues that it is Washington, not Jerusalem, that has some ‘splainin’ to do. We understand that Diker’s column is making a splash in Israeli government circles today. It should also be making a splash in our own government circles, especially in light of the staggering incompetence of our antiterror efforts.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell