Journalists have done all they can for the Obama administration, but their efforts are getting a little threadbare. Michael Ramirez depicts the relationship between the press and the administration; click to enlarge:
I thought, as I think most people did, that the support of the liberal press would do Obama more good than it has. One wonders whether he might have been better off if not surrounded by sycophants.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- Dirty Harry Reid Goes Around the Bend
- Obama Delivers Dead-On-Arrival Budget, Lies About It
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell