Consistent with the tide that we see flowing toward Republican and conservative candidates across the country, likely voters now trust Republicans over Democrats on all ten key issues:
Consistent with that trend, Marco Rubio now leads Charlie Crist by ten among likely voters. Rubio will win, I think, not just because there is a Republican tide, but because he is a great candidate. He should be one of the leaders of the conservative movement for years to come. To help make sure that happens, please go here and contribute to his campaign.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell