As the economy teeters on the brink of another recession and surly voters look forward to next year’s massive tax increases, President Obama projects a certain inappropriate insouciance. The dominant images people are getting of Obama are of golf and vacations. This doesn’t strike me as a good idea, from his perspective.
Michael Ramirez has another take on the golf theme; click to enlarge:
Actually, I think Obama probably realizes how badly his policies have failed, but his rigid ideology prevents him from doing anything about it.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell