As the economy teeters on the brink of another recession and surly voters look forward to next year’s massive tax increases, President Obama projects a certain inappropriate insouciance. The dominant images people are getting of Obama are of golf and vacations. This doesn’t strike me as a good idea, from his perspective.
Michael Ramirez has another take on the golf theme; click to enlarge:
Actually, I think Obama probably realizes how badly his policies have failed, but his rigid ideology prevents him from doing anything about it.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell