Today’s Rasmussen Reports shows Republican John Raese with a two-point lead, 48-46, over Governor Joe Manchin in the race to succeed Robert Byrd as Senator from West Virginia. Just a few weeks ago a Raese victory would have been considered a stunning upset, but this year it appears anything can happen.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell