The Wall Street Journal’s Janet Adamy reports that McDonald’s has sent a message to the lords of Obamacare. According to the Journal, McDonald’s has warned federal regulators that it could drop its health insurance plan for nearly 30,000 hourly restaurant workers unless regulators waive a new Obamacare requirement. Adamy comments: “The move is one of the clearest indications that new rules may disrupt workers’ health plans as the law ripples through the real world.” Please read the whole thing.
It’s a bit late in the day to ask whether President Obama made a single truthful argument in favor of Obamacare. Yet he and his congressional allies probably didn’t expect the exposure of their lies to begin quite this soon after their nationalization of health care.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- The Week in Pictures: Quel Horreur! Edition
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell