We have seen, over and over, how liberals are attracted to violence. Not real violence, necessarily: there, liberals tend to get the short end of the stick. But threats of violence, idle talk about violence, liberals love. Bill Jacobson has the latest from Wisconsin, where liberals yearn for someone to kill Scott Walker:
Professor Jacobson asks, reasonably: Why do these people, many of whom are professionals, feel no fear in expressing such death wishes in the open?
I think the answer is that as liberals, they assume they are immune from scrutiny. Glenn Reynolds agrees: “They’ve lived for years in a culture of impunity. But that’s changing faster than they realize.” Maybe. But I don’t think it’s changing fast enough.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Princeton Students Fight Back
- Five Shot at Black Lives Matter Protest In Minneapolis [Updated]
- Washington Post's Fact Checker Doesn't Read the Washington Post [Updated][Updated Again]
- When the Press Attacks Donald Trump, the Truth Is Optional [Updated]
- Insist on the Gosar amendment
- White Supremacy, Or Self-Defense?
The Power Line Show
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill