When the installment of Uncommon Knowledge featuring Peter Robinson’s interview with the invaluable Paul Ryan failed to arrive on schedule, we were afraid the Hoover Institution had cast us outside its circle of love. It was, however, only an oversight. Better late than never, we are pleased to present the interview, focused mostly on the politics of health care, in its entirety. This is a great interview on a crucially important subject. Please check it out.
Most Read on Power Line
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Lilly Ledbetter and the lie that will not die
- The Hillary-Boeing-Russia triangle
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- Balancing Act: The Democrats' Ideology Versus Reality
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell