Charles Murray is the longtime American Enterprise Institute fellow and author of several important and controversial books, perhaps none more so than this year’s Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010. Murray sat down to discuss his new book for the current installment of Uncommon Knowledge with Peter Robinson. Through our arrangement with the Hoover Institution, we are pleased to present this installment of the program in its entirety. Please check it out.
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell