Much has been made of Barack Obama’s unwillingness to engage with foreign leaders during the recent events at the United Nations, and the priority that he consistently gives to campaigning and fundraising over discharging his ostensible duties as president. Michael Ramirez sums up the critique by contrasting Benjamin Netanyahu’s concept of a red line with that of our president:
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell