The United Auto Workers donated $1 million to President Obama’s super PAC and another million to super PACs that support Congressional Democrats in September, with millions more to be spent before Election Day. Well, of course. How many millions–or billions–of dollars did Obama slide to the corrupt UAW with his illegal bondholder cramdown in bankruptcy? Gangster government has its rewards. When the Godfather calls in his markers, the unions have every reason to fork over, whatever their members may think.
Most Read on Power Line
- Should We Feel Sorry for Obama?
- The Democrats Try To Shut Their Opponents Up (Cont.)
- Pro bono law morphs into left-wing lawfare
- Breaking: Obamacare Takes Torpedo Below the Water Line
- The Nutroots Are Worried, And We Have the Answer
- What's next after Obamacare's defeat in Halbig v. Burwell? [updated]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell