With the Romney campaign surging, this new ad, which came out this morning, seeks to close the deal with undecided voters. Titled “Bringing People Together,” it is brilliant. It combines a sharp attack on Obama’s economic record with the themes of unity and leadership, and features a split screen from one of the debates where Romney is talking earnestly and Obama is smirking. This is a truly great ad, I think, for this stage of the campaign:
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- Is Hillary's Glass Jaw Starting to Crack Already?
- Another reason why Hillary Clinton does not deserve to be president
- Delusional White House Calls ISIS Strategy "A Success"
- Race Hustlers Want Equal Treatment With Biker Gangs
- This Week's Energy Unicorn
- More evidence, via "Sid Vicious," of Hillary's Benghazi deceit
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell