With the Romney campaign surging, this new ad, which came out this morning, seeks to close the deal with undecided voters. Titled “Bringing People Together,” it is brilliant. It combines a sharp attack on Obama’s economic record with the themes of unity and leadership, and features a split screen from one of the debates where Romney is talking earnestly and Obama is smirking. This is a truly great ad, I think, for this stage of the campaign:
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell