I’ve written a few times about “the real unemployment” that is bedeviling the country as a result of Barack Obama’s destructive policies. My previous comments should be supplemented by Elizabeth MacDonald’s Fox Business column of this past Friday on “The real unemployment rate.” Now comes Americans For Prosperity with a powerful political ad titled “The Dinner Table.” It is an ad that captures something of the widespread suffering I mean to capture by reference to “the real unemployment.” AFP footnotes the video with a citation to its jobs agenda.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell