…and denies Paula Broadwell’s assertion (noted in my post here) that it held Libyan prisoners at its Benghazi annex. Neil Munro reports the CIA’s denial to the Washington Post and the Daily Caller. I have updated the post to note the CIA’s denial but wanted separately to add it here for readers who might otherwise miss it.
The Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Thoughts on the Ritual Now Taking Place in Ferguson, Missouri
- This Is Who Texas Democrats Are Defending
- Report: More than a dozen witnesses say Brown attacked officer [UPDATED]
- Was David Gregory fired for being "pro-Israel"?
- Breaking: Nuclear Sabotage in Europe?
- A window opens onto the left-wing mind
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell