My old pal James Huffman, the Dean emeritus of Lewis and Clark Law School, weighs in today in the Daily Caller about my University of Colorado appointment, with similar thoughts expressed also by Peter Lawler and Max Boot. It is an understandable confusion from the way this project unfolded, however, it bears pointing out that the university agreed with my insistence that they not set up a separate “conservative studies” program that would implicitly ratify the separatism (or “ghettoization”) of gender studies, etc. Instead, I’ll be working in and through the political science department, teaching regular catalogue courses (one of them will be the two-semester sequence of Con Law I & II for undergraduates).
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
Most Read on Power Line
- The Week in Pictures: The Amnesty and the Ecstasy Edition
- Grubinations, White House edition
- Ishmael Jones: Panetta's betrayal
- How'd Hillary do?
- Grubergate Highlights the Corruption of the Obama Administration
- If you like your health insurance plan, you must pay more to keep your health insurance plan
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell