In mid-2011, as you may recall, President Obama sought to bring peace to the Middle East through his proposal that Israel should return to its 1967 borders in exchange for being annihilated by its enemies. Has Obama’s thinking on the subject advanced? Aaron Klein suggests that it has not. We’ll have to check back after Obama’s big speech to Israeli students, from which he has thoughtfully barred the students of Ariel University because of its location on the West Bank, according to Caroline Glick. Back in 2011 Obama’s proposal provoked Andrew Klavan into putting forth a better idea.
Most Read on Power Line
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
- Rand Paul: Did an Old Prejudice Rear Its Head In His CPAC Speech?
- Poll contains good news and bad news for Democrats [With Comment on Hillary By John]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell