It’s been a long week in Lake Woebamagone. Turns out he stinks from the free throw line. And the hypocrisy of the left is suffering from fratricide, with so many collisions of liberal idiocy that there almost needs to be a whole new victim class for head-spinning. And that’s even before we get to the Associated Press problem with foreign criminals who lack pardons. And since we’re a week away from income tax day, there’s a couple of panels for that, too.
Most Read on Power Line
- Why You Should Be Sympathetic Toward Cliven Bundy
- Today's IRS Documents: What Do They Show?
- Standoff at Bundy Ranch Ends, With Photo of the Year So Far
- The War On Standards Comes to College Debate [with comment by Paul]
- Is Scott Walker on his way to 2016 front-runner status?
- At Dartmouth, Phil Hanlon wants no enemies to the left
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell