So take in this screen cap of the latest roster of headlines appearing on the AOL/HuffPo home page. Six of the ten headlines relate one way or another to terrorism or the problem of Islamic jihad. One of them sticks out like the proverbial sore thumb. The country’s in the very best of hands, as Glenn Reynolds likes to remind us.
- Subscribe now!... Get rid of ADs!Support Power Line...VIP MembershipPresentsPower Line
2016 Power Line Picks
Most Read on Power Line
- Gowdy strikes a nerve
- The Issues Disappear from the Presidential Campaign
- Barack Obama, Keeping Us Safe!
- Republican leaders set to rubber stamp Obama's internet giveaway
- Judge finds Brown failed to give due process to student accused of sexual assualt
- Non-citizen murder suspect voted in three elections [UPDATED: status of shooter not clear]
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell