I’m booked on the Kudlow Report on CNBC for the 7 pm (eastern) hour tonight, to talk about the global warming that isn’t exactly happening right now. Not sure when during the hour I’ll appear, and I may not have a chance to update between meetings and rushing to a Denver remote studio this afternoon. But you’ll already have your TV on getting the dip mixed and chips out for the Florida State-Auburn game anyway, and the Kudlow show will make more sense than the pre-game chatter on the sports channels.
Most Read on Power Line
- Best. Supreme Court. Brief. Ever.
- More Proof That Liberals Are Humorless Losers
- As Obama Delays Obamacare Again, Julie Boonstra Strikes Back
- The Week in Pictures: Crimea River Edition
- Exclusive to Power Line: Koch Industries Responds to New York Times Smears
- Latest News on the Climate Change Collapse
Subscribe to Power Line by Email
Find us on Facebook
“Arise and take our stand for freedom as in the olden time.” Winston Churchill
“Proclaim Liberty throughout All the land unto All the Inhabitants Thereof.” Inscription on the Liberty Bell